Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identification feature such as a name, personal code, location information, online identifier, or on the basis of one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental , economic, cultural or social characteristics of that individual.
All applicable European Union law and all applicable law of the Republic of Estonia, including but not limited to internal implementing acts of the General Regulations.
An individual who uses, has used or has expressed a desire to use the services of Alisagroup O Ü whose personal data is processed by Art Event , including in connection with the use of the Art web portal event and through the website www . artevent. ee
Alisagroup OÜ ( registration code 14676534, address : Ida- Viru maakond , Narva linn , Viru tn 17-2, 20307)
An automated or non-automated operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collecting, documenting, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting and modifying, querying, reading, using, disclosing, combining or combining by transmission, dissemination . or otherwise providing, limiting, erasing or destroying.
The natural or legal person, public sector agency, institution or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. For the purposes of these principles for the processing of personal data, the controller of personal data is Art Event .
The natural or legal person, public sector institution, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The principles of personal data processing apply if the Client uses, used or expressed a desire to use the services of Art Event . Among other things, the principles of personal data processing apply when the Client uses the www web portal . artevent. ee
2. Estonia Event ensures the processing of the Client's personal data in accordance with applicable law. The most important legal act on which the processing of personal data of the Art Client is based Event , is the General Regulation.
3. If you have specific questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact information and questions" section below.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Estonia Event processes the Client's Personal Data only on the basis of applicable law that has a legal basis.
2. Where applicable Estonian Event may process the Client's data in the following cases:
Conclusion of an agreement with a client, execution of an agreement, enforcement of an agreement or provision of services to a client - upon registration as a user of the www . artevent . ee and use of the online store (legal basis: art. 6 paragraph 1 point b of the General Regulations);
Fulfill a legal obligation Alisagroup O Ü in connection with the implementation of Art Event of accounting obligations (legal basis: article 6, paragraph 1, paragraph c of the General Regulations);
The purchase of a ticket or in the case of a legitimate interest of a third party, unless such interest is outweighed by the interests of the data subject or fundamental rights and freedoms for which personal data must be protected (legal basis: Article 6 para. 1 lit. f of the General Regulation ) . Legitimate interest usually means the processing of data in order to support the company's internal processes and is relied upon in the following cases:
1. Creation of accounts in the accounting program ;
2. In order to develop a business strategy (demand by region) ;
Estonia The event relies on a legitimate interest to ensure that the data processing is proportionate. If you have any further questions regarding the reliance on legitimate interest , please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact and Questions" section below.
On the basis of the consent given by the client to send the newsletter (legal basis: article 6, point 1, point a) of the General Regulations. If the Client has given his consent to receive the newsletter, he is entitled to this consent, i.e. can be revoked at any time by contacting the data protection officer of Art event .
4. COMPOSITION OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
1. As a rule, Art Event processes only those personal data about the Client that the Client voluntarily provided to Art event . Estonia Event itself does not collect data about the Client from third sources.
2. The exact composition of the personal data that Art Event collects and processes about the Client, depends on the specific service that Art Event provides to the Client in the appropriate case. More precise conditions for the collection of personal data can be described in an agreement concluded between Art Event and Client.
3. When the Buyer registers as a user of the www . artevent. ee , Estonia Event collects the following data about the Buyer, necessary to create an account in the web portal in accordance with the Terms of Service:
Username; name and surname; E-mail address; phone number.
4. When making a transaction (purchasing a Ticket) through the web portal www . artevent. ee (regardless of whether the Client is a registered user of the web portal or not) about the Art Client Event receives the following information:
Data on Tickets purchased in the web portal , "Buy a ticket" (including data on the discount in the case of a reduced ticket);
Client's bank account details (bank account number and first and last name of the account holder) through which the transaction is made.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Estonia Event does not transfer the Client's personal data to third parties without legal grounds for this.
Estonia Event may transfer the Client's personal data to the following recipients:
- to the organizer of the event for which the Client has purchased a ticket, if it is necessary to provide the Client with important organizational information related to the event in order to redeem the tickets purchased by the Client in case of cancellation of the event or for another important reason; Details of the organizer of the event are indicated in the web portal www . artevent. ee under the description of the event for which the ticket was purchased;
- if there is a valid court order or other legal basis, we may transfer personal data to the investigating authorities, the court or other authorized person;
- on a valid basis, the purchased ticket has the right to use authorized processors in the processing of personal data. Art authorized persons Event , which can process the personal data of the Client, in certain cases, are the service providers of Alisagroup O Ü, such as: 1) IT service providers (server service providers, IT software developers); 2) providers of payment solutions; 3) web hosting providers; 4) developer of an accounting program.
If you would like more information about the recipients of personal data associated with your data, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact information and questions" section below.
6. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Estonia Event does not store personal data for longer than is necessary based on the purpose of processing personal data or permitted by applicable law.
Personal data relating to the account of registered users of the web portal www . artevent. ee , stored by Art event until the user account is deleted (legal basis: Article 6(1)( b ) of the General Regulations, performance of the contract and enforcement of the contract).
As a rule, Estonia Event stores personal data related to transactions concluded between Alisagroup O Ü and the Client, within 3 years from the date of the transaction (legal basis: legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)( f ) of the General Regulations and the statute for the limitation of claims arising from subsection 146 (1) of the Law on the General Part of the Civil Code) .
Alisagroup accounting documents O Ü, which in certain cases may also contain personal data, are stored by Alisagroup O Ü within 7 years in accordance with the rules, if the business transaction related to the document was described in the accounting register on the basis of the original document (legal basis: legal obligation in article 6, paragraph 1, paragraph c of the General Regulations and the storage period specified in § 12 of the Accounting Act).
The client can always check the cookies used by Art Event , through the support team by sending an email to - info @ art event . ee .
8. RIGHTS OF THE CLIENT
The client has all the rights arising from the applicable law when processing his personal data, in particular the following rights:
Art has Event personal data about him or not, and get information about what personal data about the Client is processed by Art Event ;
the right to rectification of personal data: The client has the right to demand from Art Event clarify or correct your personal data if they are insufficient, incomplete or incorrect;
right to file objections: the client has the right to file Art Event objections regarding the processing of his personal data, for example
*if the use of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of Art Event , including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes;
*the right to demand the deletion of personal data: the Client has the right to demand the deletion of personal data, for example, if personal data is processed with the consent of the Client and if the Client has withdrawn his consent;
*right to restrict processing: The client has the right to demand that Art Event has restricted the processing of the Client's personal data on the basis of applicable law, for example, if Art Event no longer needs the Client's personal data for the purposes of processing or if the Client has objected to the processing of personal data;
*the right to withdraw consent given to the processing of personal data: if the processing of the Client's personal data is based on the consent given by the Client, the Client has the right to withdraw the consent given by Art Event , at any time;
*right to data transfer: The client has the right to receive from Art Event personal data provided by the Client to Art Event independently and which are processed on the basis of the consent of the Client or for the performance of a contract concluded with the Client, in a written or commonly used electronic format, and, if technically possible, require that Art Event transferred their data to a third service provider
*right to file a complaint: If the Client discovers that his rights have been violated during the processing of his personal data, the Client has the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Inspectorate or in court.
1. The Client's rights listed in this chapter regarding the processing of the Client's personal data are not absolute rights. In certain cases, the rights of other data subjects or the legal obligations of Alisagroup O Ü may restrict the rights of the Client.
2. To exercise the rights related to the processing of personal data of the client, to submit any requests or requests related to the processing of personal data, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contacts" section below.
9. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Estonia Event undertakes to ensure the security of the processing of personal data in order to protect personal data from unintentional or unauthorized processing, disclosure or destruction. Taking into account the latest developments in science and technology and implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing of personal data, as well as threats of varying likelihood and scale to the rights and freedoms of natural persons arising from the processing of Art event applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data when processing personal data.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
For questions related to the processing of personal data, please contact Art Event :
Contact details for ticket purchase:
Company name: Alisa Group O Ü;
Address : Ida Viru maakond , Narva linn , Viru tn 17-2, 20307;
Information phone: +372 56215343
Email: info @ artevent . ee